2. If you would like to make an appointment you have to stop on down to the Studio during normal business hours. We are now back to our normal process with a few exemptions.
3. Only one client per Artist is allowed in the back. No spectators.
4. You can bring someone with you but they will have to stay in the lobby while your getting your Tattoo or Piercing done, the only exception to this rule is if you are the parent of a minor child getting a piercing.
5. If you need PRICING you must stop down to the Studio. We ARE NOT doing pricing online, over-the-phone, through social media platforms, on our website, nor through email. You must come into the Studio for pricing.
6. If you would like to schedule or set up a consultation you must stop down to the Studio to do so.
7. If you would like to schedule an appointment for a touch-up you must stop down to the Studio to do so.
8. If you would like to set up an appointment for a piercing you can call down to the Studio or walk in.
9. We are accepting walk-ins for Tattoos & Piercings. We are also accepting walk-ins for consults & touch-ups upon availability. You are not required to make an appointment, however, you can only get in for a walk-in if their is an opening available for that day.
10. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you make an appointment if you would like to get in on a Friday or Saturday as the weekends book up fast & it can be difficult to get in for a walk-in on the weekends unless we have a cancellation. You can always call the Studio first to see if we have a spot available before you come to the Studio. The Studio phone number is: 1-706-971-3700
11. If you are in the lobby please practice social distancing.
12. If you are just stoping in for a question, pricing, to purchase aftercare, to set up an appointment, etc., it is recommended you wear a mask but it is not required. It is only required if you are receiving a service. (Example: you are getting a Tattoo or Piercing)